UHL OUTDOOR RINK
As a thank you for your suggested $150 minimum tax-deductible contribution to our
mission, United Heroes League would love to invite your group for a special session on
the amazing rink that was gifted to us by Log House Foods of Plymouth, MN
Please Call 651-319-0737 to book your time slot.
Need a Ride?
Contact our friends at Hastings Bus Company!
What UHL Provides
– NHL size outdoor ice sheet complete with glass, benches, lines, nets, pucks, & warming tent
– Bottled H20 in the tent for filling water bottles, courtesy of CUB Foods
– Penalty box and scorekeeper’s area
– Bonfire area for parents /spectators to enjoy
– Porta-Pots on site
– Lights for evening games
– Game clock and “old school” gym class style flip scoreboard
– Staff on site
– Potential to schedule tours of our facility and learn more about our nonprofit work for military families
– Waivers to be completed by all skaters
What UHL Does Not Provide
– Concessions of any kind – bring your own snacks!
– Referee services or coordination
– We do not have any medical or EMS staff on site.
– Indoor restroom services, unless previously coordinated
– Glass is only located around the radius ends of the rink, watch for flying pucks!
– UHL does not have bleacher seating, folding chairs are placed around the outside of the rink
– Staff to keep score, run the penalty box, ref the game, or anything related to “game-ops”
– Resurfacing during your game
– Game times starting past 7:00 p.m.
COVID19: UHL is providing use of our property only. Individual groups are responsible
for managing COVID19 protocols. UHL strongly encourages group leaders to have
groups mask while using the warming house. Max capacity on site is 250 people.